Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hmmm.. I am gonna blog all my unhappiness now.. I guess I really need an outlet to scream out my "怨气" need to say out.. or else i will be killed by the poison...
They say its human nature to take things for granted, why is human like tat??.. tats why i dun usually take things for granted.. but ya i do to my family n baobei sometimes.. sorry..Maybe i should stop being Miss Nice.. Maybe people will stop taking me for granted.. Is it that I am too easy-going too tats why people take advantage of me.. Thank GOD, my recovery rate is very good.. after a while i tend to forget.. but when reminded of old wounds.. I guess although it would not hurt.. there would always be a scar.. Hmmm.. Why will i feel pain when i am taken for granted??? Maybe i should develop into a meaner character.. i would put "恶人"on top of my head.. Why should i keep myself concern with what people will feel.. i care about other people's feelings, who's gonna care about my feelings.. or maybe they think i am a scarecrow.. something without heart, that you can see.. Looks fierce.. but actually a very lonely and redundent character..

Anyway who are u to take me for granted we are all same human being ma.. why mux do things till so jue.. I mean one or two person is alright.. but how come its ,like getting more.. haha.. maybe this is called no/low value ba..Shouldnt everybody deserve a simple respect? Maybe the fella didnt know tat i felt like i was taken for granted trying to console myself even though i doubt tats the reason.. but i think being human you have some basic skills ba.. or maybe some people is considered more human than me so they deserve more than me?? why why why... How come is like tat one.. cant things be nice.. cant people be nice.. I guess tats why i am close to some people and not close to some people.. I guess i appreciate people who do not take me for granted... Well, I would always do my best or go the extra mile for everyone.. but would anyone do that for me... haha.. or is my expectation of life too ideal.. it reminds me of a friend that use to tell me tat.. you are a person who thinks that this is an ideal world,.. but when things go wrong.. U will be questioning yourself... and full of question marks...

Somehow i feel that i would like to escape and maybe go into hiding.. till i forget all the pain... Then maybe i will come out again and stand tall..

One things for sure at the end of everything.. my baobei, family n certain selected individuals which are my good buddies will still be there for me.. and at least i have a hiding place.. so thats my only consolation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home